Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSSE)
Bachelor in computer science (BSCS)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
Master in Computer Sciences (MCS)
Master in Information technology (MIT)
Procedure of Admission
Why Join Lahore Leads?
Funding and Awards
Workshops & Seminars
- Gilani, S., Chang, W. (2013). Generating State Based Polymorphic Interaction Graph from UML Diagrams for Object Oriented Testing. In International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (Vol. 54). SERSC Australia. (Accepted for Publication)
- Gilani, S., Bundy, A., Ferragina, P. (2012). Variability Management for Software Product-Line Architecture Development. In Proceedings of The 2012 World Congress in Computer Science WORLDCOMP'12 December 2012, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- Gilani, S. (2013). The Challenge of Implementing Capability Maturity Model (CMM) in Pakistan. In Proceedings of Multidisciplinary Conference on Emerging Trends. January 2013, New Delhi, India.
- Atta ul Latif (2013). Theoretical conservation of Lepton family at Tree Level Vertex on conference, Toric Geometry, Dimers and String Theory.
May 2013, Leibniz , Germany
- Atta ul Latif (2012). Theoretically the properties of spinner and possible properties of neutrino. December 2012, University of Peshawar,