Research Activities (Academic year 2012-2013)
- Gilani, S., Chang, W. (2013). Generating State Based Polymorphic Interaction Graph from UML Diagrams for Object Oriented Testing. In International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (Vol. 54). SERSC Australia. (Accepted for Publication)
- Gilani, S., Bundy, A., Ferragina, P. (2012). Variability Management for Software Product-Line Architecture Development. In Proceedings of The 2012 World Congress in Computer Science WORLDCOMP’12 December 2012, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- Gilani, S. (2013). The Challenge of Implementing Capability Maturity Model (CMM) in Pakistan. In Proceedings of Multidisciplinary Conference on Emerging Trends. January 2013, New Delhi, India.
- Atta ul Latif (2013). Theoretical conservation of Lepton family at Tree Level Vertex on conference, Toric Geometry, Dimers and String Theory. May 2013, Leibniz , Germany
- Atta ul Latif (2012). Theoretically the properties of spinner and possible properties of neutrino. December 2012, University of Peshawar, Pakistan